Fire alarm system

Dooke1992
Hey there,

I run a digital marketing company with my friends. We plan to expand its office to nearby cities as well. We have recruited some newbies to our new branches. To check our employees' productivity, we decided to install IP CCTV cameras in our offices. We have consulted an IP CCTV camera system service provider nearby. We plan to go with fixed IP cameras, as it seems cost-effective.

Has anyone here installed cameras in your building? Is it effective, and are the data received accurate? Is choosing a fixed IP camera a good option? Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!