How Can I Configure My Gmail Account in Outlook?

How Can I Configure My Gmail Account in Outlook?

Gsusangrey
Gmail is a most popular web based email server.  At the same time outlook is also a famous email client and easy to use. Most people are using both of their email services, by adding Gmail in Outlook account. If you also want to set up Gmail in Outlook. To configure Gmail in MS Outlook you have to enable IMAP/POP server settings in your Gmail account.  You can go with our article, in our article we are going to show you how you can add your Gmail in Outlook and How to enable Gmail SMTP/IMAP Settings.

See also - https://www.bloglovin.com/@devinhugo8/can-i-use-my-gmail-account-in-outlook