Web Development Service Required

ebaker3361
Hey everyone,

I have been working in a MNC for the past five years, and I was thinking of changing my pace in my career and decided to set up a business in my hometown,Ontario.For that I need a visually appealing website.Having a well designed website helps your company to increase product knowledge, maintain communication between you and potential clients, sell your products or services, generate leads for the business, and increase the popularity of your company and much more. I think to move forward with hiring a website development company.I did an online search and found this company offering website development services. What do you guys think about this? Have anyone here approached them for services?

I would appreciate it if anybody could help me by advising me on the above.